Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Please Teach Me

Yes, its true my english writing and my grammar ini this blog was out. Hehe.. I just writing this blog for improve my writing skill. Because my 'teacher' was told me, don't let what your learned from the class just gone like air. Go try use your broken english without shame because from the mistake, we will learn more.

Then, I just thinking to use my English in this way (writing blog) even i know my english is very bad. I dont care if anyone to laugh of me because my english so bad. I will try to improve my english because i dont want to left behind because dont know English. And, N@jdorf was say my grammar need improvement.


Thanks Najdorf, if you have a time, please teach me where i have do a mistake. Because i dont know if anyone dont tell me. ^_^

No comments: