Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yahoo! Google Blogger Come Back

After I wake up from the 'best thing' in the world last Sunday, I promise want to tell you all about a story. With the full of spirits, I log in into blogger but .. frustrated. The first day I'm still ok, after two day I still fail to login, and i upset. I just hopeless to learn and improve my skill use the blogging writing. Tonight. everything is back to normal.

Thanks so much to Google because give me back my blogger account. If not, i will not to learn and improve my english more. Like as you all read, my english level is 'Gaban' level now. That story, see on next entry, because I'm tired now. But please, anyone help me in my writing skill.


2 comments:

Lim Kai Shin said...

Hey, I am really really impressed that you're improving your English this way, and not afraid of making mistakes. I believe your English will be very good one day, your effort will be paid off. :) Good luck.

Mine said...

Thanks Lim Kai Shin and i hope also can teach me how to writing in right way ^_^ Selamat berkenalan..