Friday, June 10, 2011

Aaron Aziz Damaged KL Gengster

KL Gengster movie is really awesome. The story are full of action. Addition, it also works in with comedy scene. But, I not to story about KL Gengster Movie, I just want to share about my mood and feeling was spoiled by Aaron Aziz.

Why I'm said that. This is because of the influence from Nora Elena drama at TV3. My mind already set Aaron Aziz is one person so romantic after watch Nora Elena, suddenly change to a man that "hati kering"


This is my fault or Aaron Aziz? Why He become so romantic in Nora Elena. Why? Why? Can you give me a answer? Please Aaron, I see you is very cute in KL Gengster ^_^ But, you action still awesome and I like it. Congrats Aaron..

4 comments:

Noni Safuani said...

Hello!
Haven't got a chance to watch KL Gangster yet..and unfortunately I don't follow Nora Elena as well, but I couldn't agree more on how gorgeous Aaron Aziz is..He's such a hottie! My tips on improving your English skills? Read more and try to make it a daily conversation..it works for me..toodles! :)

Mine said...

Thanks Nini.. I'm also doing that. Im also wacth the english movies, and the chinese movie that have english subtitles.. This blogging also is salah satu cara for me o improve my writing skill. Thanks so much for ut advise..

Cicadasx said...

Hi there.
I like it that you are trying to improve your English by blogging. Respected that and good luck.

Do read a lot will ya!

:)

Anonymous said...

thanks for entertaining me with the ala "mind your language" conversation..... funny... truly funny....