Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nora Elena Fever ^_^

Wherever and whenever I go, everyone always storytelling about this story. Why? I never watch this movie because I'm always not interesting to watch the love story. But everything and my thinking was change because of my best friend.

Tonight, we meet at the usual place. When we talk, he suddenly starting talk about Nora Elena. In my heart "Aduh, thats story again". But, he know I not watching the movie like this. And at the end, he told me so that to watching Nora Elena in Tonton.com.my.

Before this article I'm writing, I just finished the first and second episode of Nora Elena. And, what the sincere comment from me about this story? This is the love story in first of my life, I like to continue watching it. I don't know why. I just fall in love with it.


3 comments:

usahaone said...

sudah jangkit...pukul 7 nanti makan ubat ye.

Mine said...

Tak bley la usahaone~~ Kul 7 ada keje laen. kna tgk kt tonton je la..

Rollo De Pelicula said...

ahaks
I love the character Nora Elena becoz she is so sweet
n I hate yvonne very much
hahahah