Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yes, I'm Ex "REMPIT", But I Never Make A Sex!

In our thinking, a tempit is very bad. Yes, that maybe true. A rempit must doing sex with him gilfriend or 'minah rempit'. No! Make a sex with gilfriend not only a rempit. A student even IPTA or IPTS also doing sex with her/his partner.


Why? Because they a rempit too? Making a sex not only rempit, but the teenager in this era, assume a making a sex is a normal thing. But, why all person just see mat rempit is a adulterer? Why? Why dont't ask your very good son first?


Yes, I'm has become a rempit. And now I far far away from that world. More than 5 years. But, I never doing and making any sex with bohsia or my gilfriend in that time. Why? Because any person and human have own mentality. I'm also not a GAY. T_T

Hey all, change your perception and your mentality. Don't assume all mat rempit has make a sex. And not all rempit don't want a new life. The student now, has a high education, but where their morality? Use the Google now!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

well.. it's called stereotyping.. but that doesnt mean each and everyone is involved :)

Mine said...

Yes ken, ^_^