Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Is My Dream Really?

Today, I was asked by my friend, what is my dream. So I listing all of my dream to him :


  • Want to marrying my lover (now).
  • Want to become professional drifter like Rudy, Along and Tengku Djan.
  • Want to become a  responsible husband and father.
  • Want go to Heaven.
  • Want to become rich.
  • Want to become happy.
  • Want ...
  • Want...
  • Want...
  • Want ...
Then, my friend said, how long you will get all of your dream while you life in this world? So now, I'm thinking, will me fulfil all my dream at my age now? What must I do to to make all my dream achieve?

But, my friend said again, don't be rushing to hunt your dream, because it will make all of your dream and what you have now will go away. So, make you life simple and enjoying with your life without forget what is your really dream to achieve it. What is my dream really? 

No comments: