Thursday, May 19, 2011

My First Learning

Hi all.. I'm Malaysian and i'm Malay. I want to learn and improve my English Language on using this medium, is blogging. I dont care how very you all laugh at me because my grammar and what ever is broken. That because i want to get my English writing and reading is high and work.

I'm also have another blog in Malay, but some problem, i haven't very good English. In Malaysian Universitiy English Test (MUET), i just only got band 2. So, whoever have sympathy to me, i hope you all can give a lesson on how to improved my english skill.


So far, i decided to writing abaout my life in this blog. Because the trends now, place a advert on blog, i will do it. But not for myself that payment. I place my lover name to get the payment for this blog. I just want to improved my skill only. That is my target. Even my lover not knowing about this. Hey, dont laugh at me. T_T

No comments: