Friday, May 20, 2011

Turn Back Into The Dark

Tonight, 19 May 2011, I think the whole my life and my self turn back into the dark. I dont know why this all happen. And I never thought my relationship with her that more than 3 years we were together, just vanish like that. Just one word, broke. We just spend time together yasterday, but today?

My life before was really very bad and despicable. I live and grow up in its. Gambling, illegal racing, fighting, and many more. But for the sake of a her, I left that world, a world have the popularity and funny, just because of love.

But, now, I'm left alone. Exhausted tears, appeals and apologize to her. Just pointless. Our plan for the engagement of this September, and were married in December, was destroyed. Yes, i'm man, but was wrong to me concerned about my love? My friends always advised me not to believe a love so much, and now, only me feeling it. This is my third love in my love, but this time, i don't want the love again. I think.

Should I go back to the dark world of the past through this darkness, alone? And should I turn back to the drift arena that I have left behind? 

No comments: