Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When I Bring Back A Kitten

One day, after finishing a work at the office, while I'm step down from upstair of my office, a cat follow me until down.

At the downstair, I stepped across the drain and the kitten had also tried to follow me. I do not know that cat can'y jump over the drain. Guess what happen then? Yes, it fell into the drain.

I lift it up. Next, he followed me to the car. It sit and wait behind the wheel of my car. Lastly, I was take it up, and put him in my car and then bring it to my house. At home, I bathed it and put in a cage. After eating, it sleep and dreaming to England. How dare!!

After two days I release it from the cage, then it start up playing with me. When I want go to work, it waiting on the front of the car. 

After one week, he disappeared for two days. Then come back home. That evening, a little girl come to my house and told me she finding the orange kitten. I get a kitten that I was not give a name, and the girl said it was his cat. 

I was surprised too, because I was bring back the cat from my office. But I smiled and give it to that girl. After one month, two cats that has I own , has been confirmed pregnant^_^. And at my home now, have seven cute kittens.. Hehe .. I was 'merangkak' to take care all of its now. T_T 

Moral of the story: If you give a good thing to other, God will give more than you give to others. So, make a good thing while you breathing. 

This is a video I had recorded with that kitten. Sometimes, I missed it. Mengada, gedik, buas dan menghiburkan ^_^

1 comment:

Lim Kai Shin said...

Aww.. The cat is so cute!