Friday, June 17, 2011

Heart Sick!! Tired T_T

Today, I'm feel very sick in my heart because my lover tell that she was apply a work at outside of our state. Why she doing it to me? Does she not loving me anymore? If she haven't feeling at me, please tell me honestly.

I'm also do not want force anyone to love me. I just want a true love. Never ignore love only because of luxury. If true she want to luxury and this love are just give her spirit over the years, I could release her with a good way.

Do not need to find an excuses to work away from me. Even though we are in a state, we very rarely to see and dating. Because I try to respect your family, your parent, but now why do you want to keep more distance?

I don't feel regret because sacrificed my dream before this just for my love. Because I believe, if that is my fate, I will get it. Honey, if you wan't continue our relationship, please honestly to me. T_T And, I'm also tired with this situation. (Dalam hati, kalau tak nak sudahlah)


No comments: